SC Guitar Maniac Dx SC Guitar Maniac Dx

hmm

too hard, I wnan play games that are fun not impossible!@!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

awsome

really fun. Looks inspired by games like Mario, Sonic, Super Metroid?

anyway great game, the only problem was the interactivity..

You slide a bit.. too much when you run and stop.. and maybe if he had an attack, or you can find a new move thats an attack. like when you get the wall jump it would make it better.

anyway very professional :D

Delibeery Delibeery

meh

too hard, too much.. er.. inertia? a little too hard to controll the bee pretty good otherwise..

Wonder Light Wonder Light

hmm

fun at first, gets very repetetive and boring. The flashlight thing was alright but having the gameplay faster and more intense would make this fun..

graphics were good but gameplay matters most.

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

hmm

I love the art work and the stuff that goes on in the background, what it lacked was badies, and background music. If you make a sequal or w/e make it more interactive (like pulling levers and stuff) and add background music and some bad guys :D

Christmas Chaos Christmas Chaos

could b better

I beat the game with a score of 2730. It gets a little boring after a while, maybe some bonuses you could catch like anti-slippery boots or somthing, and a larger variety of gifts falling. still its kinda fun.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

yeah

almost all the games bormally work on my comp but on lowest quality this still went very slow, fun, very fun, but slooow...

OBS Child's Play (comics) OBS Child's Play (comics)

cool

Im about to visit you web page, I wanna make comics with flash someday.

WaldFlieger responds:

Cool! Flash is a good tool for making comics in my experience.

Christmas Castle Defense Christmas Castle Defense

hmm

gets a little boring after a while, I quit on level 8 without ever having to use those three special things on the top of the screen. nice game but it needs some more features ;)

Armor Dude Armor Dude

=|

It went really slow for me even on low quality so I only played for a minute or two. Too bad its only for fast computers. looks fun though